Surf Ballroom Facility Rental Rates
Rental Fee: $1,750 plus $3,500 beverage service guarantee
Non-profit Rental Fee: $1,400 plus $600 beverage service
**Renter must provide proof of non-profit status to obtain this rate.
Rental rates include an alloted time of use from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 a.m. the day of rental and includes use of Cypress Room (Lounge) as well as the following:
- 3 bartenders plus 1 security staff during event. Surf bar staff will be responsible for table bussing (for Surf beverage service only). If additional staffing is required, renter will be charged $15.00/hour per staff member needed.;
- Use of Surf's current inventory of tables & metal folding chairs;
- Use of Surf's current inventory of risers, if desired; and,
- Table and chair set up/tear down.
Please note that renter is responsible for all sound/light production and A/V needs. Use of projectors/screens, mics, etc. require use of a technician and are available for an additional fee (these services must be reserved in advance of event date).
A $500 non-refundable down payment and $250 damage deposit is required to confirm desired event date. Damage deposit will be refunded via check following event. Balance of rent is due and payable one day prior to your event.
- Additional charge if extra access to building is required: $100.00/hour
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (Day only): $850.00
- Monday-Thursday 5:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m. (Evening only): $850.00
** Any use of the Surf Ballroom for ticketed functions open to the general public must be approved by management. Fundraisers may only be held by qualifying 501(c)(3) organizations and reserved a maximum of 6 weeks in advance of event date.